Top Tips for Coming Up with a Brand Name – Plus, Rock Candy Media is a Top Branding Agency to Hire, According to Branding Agency Rating Platform
As many as 77% of the people purchase products whose brand names they recognize. TopBrandingCompanies.com compiled the tactics experts use to come up with a memorable brand name.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) APRIL 16, 2020
As many as 77% of the people purchase products whose brand names they recognize, and name recognition plays an important role in securing funding as 82% of investors admit that it is an important factor in investment decisions.
Good brand names are simple, memorable, future-proof and original.
The main benefits of coming up with a good name are adding value to products and services, lending identity to the business, becoming synonymous with products made by the brand and driving sales and revenue.
TopBrandingCompanies.com, a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with branding agencies, outlined the key principles experts use when naming a brand.
The main steps to take to come up with a brand name are:
1. Collect the broad set of ideas of what the business is, thinking about its story, origins and ambitions.
2. Aim to use the name to cater to the aesthetics and values of the brand’s audience.
3. Tap into the brand’s archetype and the audience persona to build messaging, which can sometimes be supported through phonetic symbolism.
4. The brand tone should speak to audiences and reflect business tendencies.
5. When brainstorming name ideas, try to be relatable but not overly trendy.
6. Check the availability of brand assets like domain name and social media handles.
The top branding agencies that help brands come up with a company name are:
#16. Rock Candy Media
Expertise: Graphic & Print Design, Video Production, Public Relations and more
View on Cision