Welcome Email Example
Now that your email subscribers are in, you have to greet them. How? With a beautiful welcome email, of course. Crafting effective welcome campaigns that intrigue your subscribers and land you more clicks is essential for your agency. To give you an idea, here’s an unconventional welcome email marketing example for agencies by Rock Candy Media:
This is one of the most unconventional welcome emails I’ve received from an agency.
Not only does the message have its own personality, but it is also a great way to start the agency’s onboarding series.
Here’s what makes this welcome email intriguing:
1. It has bold copy that starts with “YOU SHOULD BE NERVOUS.”
2. The animated notebook adds motion to the message.
3. The email shows recipients the next step, which is to schedule a meeting.
4. Until the agency gets in touch with the potential client, the email leads them to a dedicated page to find out more about it.
5. Welcome emails like this Rock Candy media’s break free from the traditional welcome email series you’ve seen.
Being bold and creative will help you stand out in your recipient’s inbox and give them a taste of what you’re capable of.
Keep in mind that a first great impression will help them move a little further down your marketing funnel and even contact your first!
So, when you are about to send your welcome message to onboard them, be innovative and creative to pique their curiosity.
View on Traject