Our content strategists are campaigners and informed creatives. You take a client and a goal and figure out how to get from here to there. If that sounds like we just described you, please complete this form and we'll be in touch.
A hypothetical app called Fridgr is launching soon and they chose Rock Candy Media to hypothetically launch it. The software allows users to keep track of what food is in their refrigerator, alerting them to when it is spoiling soon and suggesting recipes one could make using the ingredients in the fridge.
We need to build a base of users for the free app, and simultaneously appeal to food and grocery companies that Fridgr would eventually sell ads and data to.
Here is what we need written:
Blog headlines for consumer-facing articles on these subjects:
- How to properly read expiration and sell-by dates
- Ways to store fresh herbs to make them last longer in the fridge
We're looking for something that would hook a reader and make it irresistible to click, no matter the topic.
Two email subject lines to consumers. These would be two different subject lines for us to A/B test for one email. Here's are the details on the email:
- It goes out to anyone who hasn't logged into the app for over a week
- It reminds them how easy it is to use the app
- It reminds them how much food is thrown out in America and subtly implies they are terrible people for not using Fridgr to do their part to end this epidemic of waste
We need a headline for a case study we'd show grocery store chains who are considering advertising in the Fridgr app. Here's what the case study would detail:
- A nation-wide organic grocery store chain advertised in Fridgr ahead of Earth Day
- Their campaign was based around telling people unknown uses for parts of vegetables that are often thrown out (e.g. greens on the beets can be eaten in a salad)
- They also advertised special discounts on Earth Day
- Traffic to their blog increased 200% during the campaign
- Their in-store traffic on Earth Day increased 25% year over year
So what would be a headline that attracts future advertisers and gets them to read this case study?
Briefly describe your most relevant experience. What should we take away from your resume?
Put our news in your box